Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, November 26, 2010

Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales!


Next week's drugstore makeup sales are now up! Click here to view the wonderful Make-Up on the Cheap's complete list.

I also want to take a minute to remind you of a few things:

At Walgreens, from 11/28 through Christmas, every week will have a special 4-day midweek ad and specials!

I am still doing my Best Drugstore Sales of the Week feature, only I moved it to its own page. You can now access it by clicking here (I've just updated it for the week of 11/28 - 12/4) or on the link on my right-hand sidebar in the "Helpful Info" section. I will continue to list what I think are the exceptional sales of each week so you can skim them at a glance before you head out to the drugstore. I don't feature BOGO1/2OFF sales because I don't consider those "exceptional" so this is just a quick reference guide so that you'll know what the really crazy sales are for that week, including sales for other types of beauty products like skincare, haircare and body care.

Don't forget to take a look at the drugstore BLACK FRIDAY sales here, which started TODAY and run through SUNDAY. There are some good FREEBIES at Wags and CVS, so don't miss out!

Happy shopping!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig