Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, November 26, 2010

New feature for new readers!

March of 2011 will mark this blog's two year anniversary. And in the past two years, I've received several questions about coupons, drugstore rewards programs and other ways to save money on beauty products. Since I seem to get repeat questions on a fairly regular basis, I thought it would be helpful to compile a "cheat sheet" for new and first-time readers of Nouveau Cheap.

It's taken me a while to write this, but it's finally done and I hope that if you're new around here, you'll give it a read! The direct link is here, and it's also accessible on my right-hand sidebar under "Helpful Info". The post is titled "New to Nouveau Cheap? Read this!" and I think it covers all of the most popular questions I've received on this blog to date.

I hope this helps some of you, and if there's something you think I've missed, I'd love to hear it! Just leave a comment and let me know.

G. xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Very cool idea! That way if you can refer someone to a FAQ area, you don't have to recreate the wheel, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great read even for a non-new reader like me!

    I'm going to the US next week! I'm now going through your blog again to make my shopping list!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig