Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, October 31, 2010

New EOS Limited Edition 2010 Holiday Collection

I really love the power of Twitter. I had been hearing rumors of a new EOS lip balm flavor (click here and here for my past EOS lip balm reviews) so I decided to tweet EOS directly for info and, possibly, a picture of this new lip balm that I could share with you. The next thing I know, they were kind enough to send me a pic, and here I am!

I'm so excited about this limited edition Holiday Collection, which is already available online and, according to EOS, will hit Walgreens starting next month (in other words, tomorrow!).

EOS Limited Edition 2010 Holiday Collection (retail: $9.99)

Pomegranate Raspberry is already available in Smooth Stick form, but EOS made it in Smooth Sphere form especially for this holiday trio.

I don't know about you, but I think this would make a great stocking stuffer for the lip balm addict in your life!

Thanks again to EOS for sending me this image (which I embellished with words you see above).

Are you already an EOS fan? What's your favorite flavor?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. i just bought my first EOS lip balm yesterday, and now they come out with new flavors?! urgg i shoulda waited. anyway, the Pomegranate Raspberry and Sweet Mint looks like it would taste good (: i gotta get my hand on some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea EOS was coming to Walgreens! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AffordableBeauty: So glad you agree! :)

    Clarissa: Haha! Well actually, they're not new flavors, but the Pomegranate Raspberry was previously only available in stick form, so it's kind of new! Sweet Mint has been around for a while but I've yet to try it (I want to though). Which flavor did you buy? Do you like it?

    Zara: Oh wow, your Wags doesn't already carry EOS? I'm sorry about that! In my area, Wags was the first to carry EOS (I think I first saw them there early in 2009), but now I can also find them at Rite Aid. Are they harder to find in your area?

    ReplyDelete
  4. really? well they're new to me, since i never see any flavors other than Lemon Drop, the Honeydew one, and more recently the Tangerine one. I bought Lemon Drop and i like it! i couldnt choose between Lemon or Tangerine, so i figured Lemon would be the more citrus-y one. i need to get my hands on all the flavors :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clarissa: Glad you like Lemon Drop! Did you see my review of Lemon Drop vs. Tangerine? I have a link to it in this very post, and it might help you to decide if you think you need Tangerine as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, yes i have! your review helped m pick as well. i remember you mentioned the medicated smell of the tangerine. that was the only thing i could remember on the spot, since i sorta bought the lip balm on an impulse haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have all of them except tangerine. But now I see the pomegranate! I wonder if they will be selling that separately. My sweet mint is already down to the nubs, so perhaps I could rationalize buying the LE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i picked up the vanilla one in stick form a few weeks ago on clearance at rite aid. i was thoroughly enjoying it until my 5 year old nephew confused it with a glue stick and smooshed it all over construction paper! i suppose i will just *have* to get the limited edition ones to make up for it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig