Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, July 15, 2010

Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales!



It's that time again! Click the logo above to have a glance at next week's drugstore makeup sales, compliments of Make-Up on the Cheap!

My good pal Jamie over at Maquilagem Masstige mentioned to me that Rite Aid was having a 40% off sale on Revlon next week, and she wanted to know if I knew of any coupons. The only good Revlon coupons I know of right now are the two on Rite Aid's Video Values site ($2 off Color Burst Lipstick and $2 off Grow Luscious Mascara). Those will come in mighty handy if you've been wanting to try either of those products (do you have your dupe of NARS Dolce Vita yet?). If you purchase those two products, you might want to add a little more to your basket so that your total (before coupons) is $20 because then you can save an adiditonal $5 if you watch the $5 of a $20 purchase video and print out that coupon too!

If any of you know of any other Revlon coupons floating around out there, definitely leave a comment on this post and let us know! Thanks! :)
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I forgoet to mention, if you buy $10 worth of revlon, you also get $4 in Up rewards! I can't believe they have that sale and this at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^I was about to mention that too :) Can you combine the 40% offer with the $4 up rewards thing AND the $5 off $20?

    ReplyDelete
  3. PCS: Um, WOW! I totally missed that!!! And that is NUTS! Thanks so much for the heads-up, honey! :D

    AngelicaBB: I see absolutely no reason why they wouldn't let you! Go for it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did that just yesterday :) bought two Revlon concealors at 40% off and some fake lashes. The concealors were 10.99 and 9.99 and the lashes were 10.00. I got 40% off each concealor, $5 off with the video values coupon and received $4 up rewards. I guess the rewards are either based on the discounted price or a one time thing in that you don't get $8 back for what originally cost $20, but I'm not complaining. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. composer: That is AWESOME! Wow, what a deal. I'm impressed! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig