Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, July 18, 2010

Just a reminder: Today's the day to use that Big Lots coupon!

I just wanted to remind all of you Big Lots shoppers that today's the day to use the 20% off coupon! If you missed my post about my latest finds at Big Lots you can check it out here.  For all you Sunsilk fans that miss the old formulas, today would be a great time to stock up since I know the old products have surfaced at many Big Lots locations across the country.

Happy shopping!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig