Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, April 23, 2010

New Rimmel bronzers, free Nic's Sticks and an awesome TREsemme coupon!

It wouldn't be Friday unless I had a few awesome tidbits to tell you about, right?

First off, I want to tell you that if you clipped the $1 off Nicole by OPI coupons that were in last Sunday's newspaper (I think it was last Sunday but it might have been two weeks ago...) then you just might be able to score some free Nic's Sticks this weekend! When I was at my local Walgreens this week, I noticed that they had a basket full of Nic's Sticks near the register in the cosmetics department, with a sign that said "$1 each". Well, I knew I had those coupons in my purse, so BINGO! Free polish!

Nic's Sticks by OPI in Form One Lime (retail: around $7)

I obviously can't guarantee that your Walgreens will have these on sale for $1 each, because this isn't an advertised sale, but it never hurts to check, especially if you're planning on hitting up Walgreens this weekend.

Also, this free product is just further proof that, even if you don't think you'll come across a good sale for something, clip the coupon anyway and just tuck it in your purse! When I clipped these Nicole by OPI coupons I really didn't think I'd come across a sale or a good opportunity to use them, and then this came along! You just never know...

Also while I was at Walgreens, I noticed a new display for these:

Rimmel Natural Bronzer (retail: $5.99)

If you're at Wags this weekend and you want these, be sure you check with an employee at the cosmetics counter because, as you can see at the bottom of this display, there are $1 off Rimmel coupons available at the cosmetics counter. Oh and by the way, ALWAYS check with the cosmetics counter before you purchase a beauty product at Walgreens, because a lot times they'll have coupons for you! All you have to do is ask, and sometimes the lovely beauty advisors at my Wags will give them to me without me even asking. Love them!

And last but not least, Lisa, one of the fabulous Drugstore Divas, just gave me the heads-up about an AWESOME coupon for TREsemme Fresh Start products! If you've been wanting to try some Fresh Start products (the dry shampoo didn't work for me, but I know it works great for a lot of you!), head over to Drugstore Divas and print this coupon ASAP. There will no doubt be a sale at one of the drugstores before this coupon expires, so print it out and hold on to it! Trust me!

Happy Friday, everyone!

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. But wait! There's more!! :-) You can use the BOGO coupon with the $2 off coupon here http://www.freshstartcoupon.com/ for an even better deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Rimmel Bronzer has been around for a while. I heard they were coming out with new bronzers, but these aren't it. Great use of coupon btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got those Tresemme dry shampoo's two weeks ago at Walgreens at 3 for $4! They had all Tresemme products on sale for 3 for $10, and I was able to use 3 of the $2 off 1 coupons. Almost free! Hopefully they have a sale again soon. It seems Tresemme is on sale at least once a month between all the drugstores/target.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great find on the Nic's Sticks!

    And hopefully everyone is able to print the Tresemme before it's gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats why i love coupons. its like free money :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Thanks for the great deals update! I'll head to Walgreens tomorrow to check on the nic sticks. I already printed the Tresseme coupon a day or so ago. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. im in San Diego, what walgreens did you go? :D Nic's Sticks for $1 is a great filler.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Candy: SCORE!!! Thanks for that tip! :)

    PCS: Really? OK, that is so weird because why go through the trouble of creating this new counter display, and then offer the coupons too? I don't get it the need to promote old stock, especially if what you said is true and they're coming out with new bronzers. Oh well! :)

    Ruby: I remember that sale, and I'm totally impressed with how you worked it with those coupons! Yay! :)

    Lisa: Thanks, honey! Did you clip those Nicole coupons too? If so, you should hit your Wags and see if you can spot 'em! Thanks again for the awesome heads-up about this coupon! :)

    Becky: I totally agree! Coupons ROCK. :)

    Hana: You are so welcome! Please let me know if you're able to find the Nic's Sticks at your Wags, ok? :)

    Maria: Sure! Just email me for more info. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like Nic's Sticks for manicures, but for pedis they are perfect! Especially if you are running out the door with open toe shoes and realize that your toes are bare. They are really quick and easy! But for manis I don't like the brush.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig