Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, February 27, 2010

Extra special drugstore deals starting tomorrow (Sunday)

For those of you who aren't aware, I don't mention the new weekly drugstore sales on Nouveau Cheap, because there are already tons of places where you can find this info (check out my left-hand sidebar for links!) but I do like to mention when I see extra special deals coming our way!

Beginning tomorrow (Sunday), you can find the following great deals at your drugstores:

Remember my Drugstore Sightings post I did a little while ago when I showed you all of the latest CVS generic versions of Aveeno, ROC and Neutrogena (click here if you missed it) products? Well starting tomorrow, you can get 3 Extra Bucks when you purchase $10 worth of CVS brand facial care products! So now's the time to try these generic versions and see if they live up to your beloved brand name versions!

ALL CoverGirl eyeshadows (singles and trios) are going to be $3 each! That's a pretty great deal, and I've had really good luck with some of those trios, so if you're a fan too, definitely take advantage of this one.

ALL Physicians Formula products will be BOGO1/2OFF, so if you've been waiting for a deal on the new gel liners, you might want to pick up two next week.

All Soft Soap and Irish Spring Body Washes will be $4.99 with $4 Extra Bucks (limit 1). Full size bottles of Soft Soap body wash for 99 cents? I'm there!
Maybelline nail, lip, foundation, blush, concealer and powder products will be 40% off starting tomorrow! I am definitely going back to Walgreens this week and picking up another bottle of polish from the new Limited Edition Sweet Thing collection, and if you're a nail polish fanatic, I urge you to do the same! These new cremes are just adorable!

All Pond's Skin Care products will be BOGO free (I've noticed that they've stopped the BOGO free deals on makeup lately, so it's good that they're still doing it with other products).

TREsemme shampoos, conditioners and styling products will all be $3.99 next week, which is great if you've been wanting to try the new dry shampoo I reviewed early, or anything from the new Naturals or Fresh Start collections.

Be sure to pick up the circular at the front entrance of Walgreens because there are coupons for 99 cent Nivea lip balms, and also 99 cent Carmex lip balms (click here to see my love for Carmex!).

ALL NAIL POLISHES, every brand, will be BOGO1/2OFF starting tomorrow! This couldn't have come at a better time, since Rite Aid recently started to carry Sinful Colors, which are already so cheap at $1.99 a bottle. Too bad they don't have those new greens that I talked about earlier, but they still have a good selection, so YAY! This will also be a great time to get some of the new WnW shades!

Rite Aid brand cotton balls, cotton pads, and manicure tools will be BOGO free!

Buy a Venus Disposable Razor or Refills and receive a FREE full size Olay body wash or body lotion.

Yardley Soaps (click here for my review--I LOVE the new Natural line) and Dove soaps (single bars) will be 99 cents each.

All Prestige Cosmetics will be BOGO1/2OFF (this is great since Prestige rarely goes on sale these days).

And finally, all Nivea and Carmex lip balms will be 99 cents each (kind of strange to see these go on sale for the same price as the Walgreens coupon...wonder if both brands are going to be receiving a makeover soon or something?)

That's it for now, but again, there are tons of other great deals to be had next week at CVS, Walgreens and Rite Aid...I'm just bringing you what I believe to be the extra special deals. :)
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I may sound silly when I ask this, but what does BOGO stand for???
    I'm new to your blog so I would love to have a better understanding of what you're talking about.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The deals at the Rite Aid where I live start every friday, which is great because it is the only day I can sneak away from my bf while he is in class (he hates how much time I spend in drugstores) I already got 2 sally hansen complete salon manicure shades, 4 sinful colors shades, 2 Revlon lipsticks in Va Va Violet and matte in the red (revlon is bogo free), Neutrogena clear pore cleanser mask, and Neutrogena pore refining cleanser (neutrogena is bogo 50% off). Rite Aid is usually cheaper than Wags and CVS anyway, and the game of life is fun and frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! I wish Walgreen's in my area would get the new polishes already. I've been stalking them EVERY DAY and nothing! I will be checking out Rite Aid this week, so thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon: I'm so sorry, I had assumed that since a lot of other blogs and websites use "BOGO" that everyone knew what it stood for. I'm SO glad you asked this, because if you don't know, there's a great chance that many of my other readers don't know! BOGO stand for BUY ONE, GET ONE. If I say "BOGO free", it means BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE. And if I say "BOGO1/2OFF" it means BUY ONE, GET ONE HALF OFF. Thanks so much for taking the time to ask! :)

    PoorCollegeStudent: I bet you that means you live in a test market (I do too!). I have never actually checked to see if the sales here in SD go into effect on Fridays, but since you mention it, I will definitely check to see! That would be very cool! And great haul, btw! You got some neat goodies. Also, I totally agree w/ you that the Game of Life is fun but VERY frustrating. I think the last time I got some game pieces, I didn't end up getting even ONE new game piece that I could stick on the board. :(

    Nichole: Darnit!! I am getting impatient for you to get those polishes in your area. Hurry UP, Maybelline! Sheesh. :) And you are so welcome--can't wait to see what pretty colors you get at Rite Aid. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG OMG OMG... DH is a travel nurse, and is starting a new assignment in the Tulsa area on Tuesday, so I will be able to take advantage of this! Doing the happy dance. I haven't been to CVS since we left CA last November.

    Sometimes it's a little sad to see just how little it takes to make me happy. Now maybe I'll get off my hiney and get that camper packed up and ready to live in for the next 8 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denise: YAY!!! And maybe the CVS you visit will also carry Boots, and you can score some stuff for 75-90% off! Finger crossed! Keep me posted? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I've been following your blog for a few weeks via LiveJournal syndication, and first off I just wanted to say that as a life-long economy fashionista I really appreciate your product reviews and sales alerts ^_^

    Unfortunately the main purpose of my first comment is to report a complaint against my local Rite Aid (I live in south Philadelphia). The one closest to my apartment is not fully honoring the BOGO nail polish sale. Despite the fact that it states quite clearly in their weekly flyer that the only brand excluded from the sale is Revlon, they claim that the sale only applies to the ones labeled in the aisle with yellow sale stickers--specifically Sally Hansen and CQ/Petites. Not Sinful Colors, nor Wet'n'Wild, nor any of the other brands that I had. After a while I got tired of arguing the point with the manager and left the store. There are several other Rite Aid locations near my home and work that I have yet to try though, so hopefully I'll have better luck elsewhere. I wonder if anyone else has had a similar problem?

    Happily the morning wasn't a complete loss. My Walgreens just got the Maybelline Sweet Thing display, so I stopped in there and picked up 'Candy Coated' and 'Sweet Clementine' (I already got 'Goody Plum Drop' & 'Pie In the Sky' based on your reviews!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, dude, I'm going to have to find a Rite Aid in my area. There's one in the next town over, but it's a sad Rite Aid in a lousy neighborhood whose shelves are always half bare... I might have to venture into an unfamiliar suburb to find a real, fully functional Rite Aid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got confused and thought that the BOGO Prestige Cosmetics was at CVS!! I went there and I found out I had mixed up the sales. =( However, I DID get two bags of "Emblem Candy" (CVS brand) for only 13cents! They were all on sale and I got a $1 off coupon from the price scanner machine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. mythosidhe: Thanks for the kind words about my blog! And I am so sorry to hear about your frustrating Rite Aid story. If I were you, I would TOTALLY call Rite Aid's customer service (the number's on their website at riteaid.com) and let them know. I'm sure they can help explain correct the issue or at least explain why that particular store is not adhering to the terms of the sales ad. And I will totally check my local Rite Aids this week and see if I encounter any similar problems. Thanks for the heads-up!

    Beck: Yup, I totally think it's worth it to drive to an unknown suburb for this deal! LOL! Good luck, honey, and let me know what you find! :)

    kali: Oh no! I'm sorry for the confusion. :) But hey, 13-cent candy is AWESOME so it all worked out in the end, right? And YAY for the red CVS slot machine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have more!
    All Revlon products at CVS are BOGO...FREE! You can pick up a colorstay shadow palette and a liner for 7 bucks!

    At Walgreens, all Rimmel polishes are half off and only 1.99!

    All Wet N' Wild polishes are 3 for 2 dollars.

    And all Revlon products (except mascaras) are 3 bucks off. I picked up two of the new perle shadows and a colorstay liner for 9 dollars.

    Kristen,
    a high school senior on a budget

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kristen, WOW! Thanks so much for all this extra info, honey! You got some GREAT deals today! I will definitely post something tomorrow to let everyone know about the 1/2 off Rimmel polishes at Walgreens. I didn't see that in their weekly ad! And GREAT news about the Revlon stuff--those new shadows are fab (especially Nude Slip!). Did you get that one? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. One thing that might have been overlooked, at the Rite Aid, at least in Northern California, the Lypsil products are also only $0.99 each. After I read your review here I had to try one out and I loved it. Seeing as they're normally twice that I'm sure going to do some stocking up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sadly, the "Get $3 EB when you buy $10 worth of CVS Brand facial care products" DOES NOT apply to the CVS Deep Action Power Cleanser (a dupe for the Neutrogena Wave)! I didn't realize that I didn't get a $3 EB coupon printed with my receipt until after I had paid. When I got home and checked the CVS weekly ad, I realized that it said "selected products." I guess this wasn't part of it...

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig