Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Guess who just reviewed those new Rimmel polishes?

[7:02PM - UPDATE - The fabulous Magic Maid just granted my wish and swatched OPI You Don't Know Jacques for a side-by-side comparison to Rimmel Steel Grey. Click here to see the results.]

I love it when one of my fellow beauty bloggers reviews a product that I just mentioned in one of my drugstore reports! So if any of you were curious about the new Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Polishes I mentioned the other day (click here for pics of the display at Walgreens), be sure to check out Magic Maid's review here of the one color in the collection that caught my eye, Steel Grey.

After looking at her mani, I am more convinced than ever that this shade is a great dupe of You Don't Know Jacques! and/or Metro Chic. And guess what? It's only $3.29!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Aren't you sweet? Thank you so much! I'm about to post a comparison shot, just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just updated this post to include your side-by-side comparison. You ROCK! Thank you so much for doing that, honey! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig