Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, August 2, 2009

Super cool things to read this weekend


It's that time again! I've selected my favorite posts of the past week from the wonderful bloggers on my blog roll for you reading pleasure. Enjoy!

What happens when you take one of my favorite bloggers (Pink Sith) and have her guest blog for one of my other favorite bloggers (TheGlossMenagerie)? You get a fantastic post about taupe eyeshadows (one of my favorite colors ever!).

A few weeks ago I posted a display pic from the drugstore of the new Jessie's Girl Baked Eyeshadow Collection. I haven't had the chance to purchase one of these to review yet, but never fear because MakeupMasala has them all swatched for our viewing pleasure! Check out her great review here.

Wouldn't you know it? The one new L'Oreal lip product I don't buy or review on my blog is now the one I desperately want to get my hands on--but only after reading BeautyJunkiesUnite's review (look at that applicator!).

Have you been curious about the new Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser? Then you should definitely check out HappyFaceHappyWallet's detailed review before you make a purchase.

Josi, the pro makeup artist behind TheDailyBeautyBreak, has compiled a list of her top five beauty must-haves. The shocker is that one of 'em is a Maybelline eyeshadow that I've yet to try (I've got to get one now, of course). Check out her list here.

And finally, if you read my review of the generic version of Joico K-PAK this week, you should take a look at the review of the real thing over at TheArt&ScienceofBeauty. Very interesting!

Happy reading!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Awww it is such an honor to be called one of your favorites!!!! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just speaking the truth! :) And you are so welcome! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig